Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eden's First Bath

It's been three weeks since Eden was born...three really long weeks that have also somehow flown by.  You got an update on the first week.  By the end of the second week, I was so utterly exhausted and feeling like a failure (as a food source for my baby) that there was no way I could muster up the energy or motivation to write a blog post about it.  It is now the end of the third week and I am doing quite a bit better though still struggling immensely with breastfeeding.  I am not going to go into all the details about that here because it is just too much currently...  perhaps another time.

It was a whole week ago but Eden got her first tub bath last weekend and we snapped a few photos to document the occasion.  She was not a huge fan as I did not figure she would be.  I gave her another bath the other day and she seems to be coming around to the idea. 







No comments:

Post a Comment