Monday, October 14, 2013

It's A....Baby!

If you haven't read my most recent blog post, you might want to do that before proceeding here (but I doubt many of you will...hehe).  Well, I called at 8:30am this morning to see what was going on & they indeed had to reschedule my ultrasound appointment originally scheduled for 2pm.  Thankfully, they were able to fit me in at 11am and Jeff was able to get away from school for it (we're thanking God that it was not a normal school day or there's no way he would've been able to do that at the last minute).  So, we headed in for my ultrasound at 11am this morning.  Baby was not super cooperative but we were able to see the gender after a few reassuring minutes of looking at other parts of her body.  I doubt many of you have read this far without scrolling down to find out what everyone is dying to know so without further stalling, let me introduce...


















...Baby Girl Brown


My intuition was right!  Jeff & I could not be more ecstatic!  We are thinking hard about names now but don't expect that announcement for quite some time.  I got some more good pics that I will post on Facebook a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment