Friday, January 23, 2015

Eden Amelia is Eleven Months Old!

Ahhh, Eden will be a year old in ONE MONTH!  I cannot express to you how quickly this year has flown by.  But if you have children, you probably understand.

My sweet girl is such a joy!  I am so overwhelmed by what a blessing she is.  It's no secret that the first several months of her life were quite challenging and being a parent will never be a cake walk but lately, it's become so very evident just how very worth it all the tears, sleepless nights (and days), and struggles are.





Eleven Months Old

Not sure of her current weight, length or head circumference.
Foot Size:  4.1 inches (we measured because it's time for her to start wearing shoes!)
Amount of Teeth:  Two with two coming in!

Activity:  Crawling, pulling up and standing holding on, playing with toys, pulling things out of boxes and putting them back in, banging toys together, playing instruments, dancing (rocking back and forth), clapping and putting her hands up in the air to "Praise the Lord."

Saying: Dada, Mama, Nana, "Digga digga" or something like that, haha and lots of other gibberish.

We are very much enjoying getting out of the house here lately.  Eden LOVES playing with other kids and their toys.  She also tends to do a lot better if we get out of the house for a change of scenery.  I'm glad we have that in common!  I've been off for the last 5 days (7 if you don't count the brief 4 hour shift I worked last Saturday evening).  We've gone out every day!

A lot of my time has been consumed with planning Eden's 1st birthday party.  I may love party planning a bit too much.  I realize that she won't remember it and it really isn't necessary to make a huge deal out of it but I can't help it.  I just love parties.  I'm trying to keep myself in check but we'll see…

Here are some cute pics from the past month or so!

Looking cute after getting down from riding on Mommy's back.

Playing with her friend, Aubrey.

Eating some yummy spaghetti!

Uncle Patchy came to visit and we gave him his Christmas presents from us and Aunt Rachel's family.

Enjoying playing with the wrapping and tissue paper.

Laughing at Uncle Patchy.

Crazy hair, don't care!

Jeff and I got to go to Norfolk on the first Saturday of the year to see one of our favorite bands, Mae, on their 10th Anniversary tour.  It was so nice.  We are so thankful my sister watched Eden for us.

Mae

Eden LOVES our cats.  Josie is too stubborn to run away when Eden tries to "pet" her sometimes.

Just looking cute in her high chair.

Eden's friend, Aubrey, turned 1 year old on January 11th and we went to her adorable party!

Aubrey getting ready to smash her cake!

 
Playing at the birthday party.

Eden's other friend, Xander! (We went to his first birthday party, too, but I didn't get any pictures that day).

Red, chapped cheeks but still happy!

Strawberry butt!

Mmmm, banana!

Trying on some sunglasses at the craft store the other day.


No comments:

Post a Comment