Thursday, January 1, 2015

November News and December Developments

Wow!  I have a lot of pictures and updates to share from the past month or so!  And this doesn't even include Christmas!  Perhaps I need to try and update more often than just once a month!  I may as well get right to the pictures…

Hanging out on Nanny & Poppy's bed.

Playing with toys in my room.
Hi!

I love bath time!
 
Eating some yummy spaghetti.

Hanging out with Mommy on Thanksgiving (observed).

OWL always love my Daddy.  Thanks for the adorable onesie, Paul & Christie!

Hanging out with cousins, Karly & Mallory.

Celebrating Mallory's 4th Birthday.

Dressing up like her new Elsa doll.

"Frozen" cupcakes.

Nanny and Mallory

Singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out her candles.

Being cute in my adorable pajamas.

Reading a bedtime story with Daddy.

The first weekend in December, we had a little tree decorating party at Robin & Shua's house.  This is my nephew, Virgil and niece, Hazel.

Cousins, Mercy and Eden.

Standing up in my crib like a big girl!

Picking out & cutting down a Christmas tree!

Wearing Eden to pick out our tree. It was rainy!

Our tree

Our tree all decorated.

I baked cookies, we had hot apple cider and listened to a Christmas station on Pandora while we decorated the tree.  Eden was sleeping.

Excited about my new hat.  It's so cute with little forest animals on it.

Enjoying some spaghetti (again).

Having a playdate with my friend, Xander.

There you have it!  The months of November and December in pictures.  Hope you enjoyed!  Stay tuned for Christmas & New Year's updates!









No comments:

Post a Comment