Monday, February 15, 2016

The Bird is 24 Weeks Pregnant!

It is definitely a challenge to get a good belly shot these days.  If I can even put myself together enough to look remotely presentable, all the stars have to align for the picture to actually get taken.  Then, we have to hope and pray that Eden will cooperate.  She wasn't very cooperative today but we did manage to get one or two decent pictures.  Looking at my belly from a third person perspective confirmed what I was suspecting--that I am carrying differently this time (at least right now).  As of about 6 weeks ago, I felt like my bump looked exactly the same as it had at the same point when I was pregnant with Eden but now, it's definitely looking different!  See for yourself!  Here is a link to my 24 week post with Eden's pregnancy.  And here is my belly today…



As usual, Eden had to get in on the fun and show her belly, too.  There's a baby in her belly, too, you know!


My pregnancy symptoms mainly consist of increased fetal movement (Yay!), rare heartburn, peeing a lot, and super vivid and weird dreams. I'm going to leave this short and sweet because it's actually the next morning now and I have a little helper trying to type for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment