Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Long Awaited Name Reveal

Ever since we found out that our sweet baby #2 is a girl, the questions I get asked the most revolve around her name…"Have you picked a name?"  "Do you know what you'll name her?"  "What's her name?"  Since I can't pass up an opportunity to make a big deal out of everything, I decided to have a photo shoot to announce the long-awaited name.  So, this morning, Kerrisa of Kerrisa Joelle Photography & I spent an hour getting some great images of my bump with some fun accessories (thanks Pinterest).  Here are a few of my favorites…









So, there it is - Clara Randolph!  This was one of our name choices when we had Eden and I've just continued to fall more and more in love over the last two years.  Clara is significant to me because of Clara Barton and Clara, the main character in the Nutcracker Ballet.  It means "clear" or "bright."  Randolph is my middle name, my Daddy's first name, and his aunt's middle name.  I'm so excited to meet her in about 17 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment