Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Bird is 26 Weeks Pregnant!

Just a quick update on my pregnancy.  For the most part, everything is pretty status quo.  As far as symptoms go...I've started to experience some mild heartburn every now and then but I can't really complain.  I don't really have any other major GI symptoms.  I've been pretty tired for the past week or two but I'm not sure if it's from my pregnancy or other life circumstances, like my 2 year old being sick and sleeping even crappier than usual.  I'm feeling baby Clara move around quite a bit in there and I'm really enjoying actually being able to push on my belly and feel baby sometimes.  I really don't have much else to report.  Things are just trucking along and she'll be here before we know it!  Here's my belly. It's definitely bigger than it was at this point in Eden's pregnancy.  Click here for comparison.


I look so tired.

Eden had to get in on the fun, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment