Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Picture Update

Since so much has happened in the past couple of months and I have been unable to find the time to blog, I decided I would just post a bunch of pictures with captions to sum up everything that went on.  Enjoy!

**I am ridiculously frustrated with Blogger right now…these are all out of order and I don't have the time or the patience to fix them right now!!!**

Tasting some of Mommy's yummy Dr. Pepper (not really).

Eating some yummy broccoli and sweet potatoes that Tita Bones made!

Checking out my new Exersaucer!

Doing some stretches in the nail salon while waiting on Mommy.

All smiles!

My first bath with toys!

She looks so much like me when I was her age in this picture!

"Hi Mom!" (Our babysitter sent me this picture while I was at clinical).

Making a mess of some chicken lo mien that she found very yummy!

When Eden and I got home from Florida, Jeff and I went on a date to see The Little Mermaid,
starring our babysitter as Ariel!

We celebrated our niece, Hazel's, fourth birthday on October 6th.

Blowing out the candles!

Styling in her new apron!

Cheesin' with Nana and Mercy.
We took a super quick, last minute trip up to NJ to celebrate the life of Jeff's Grammy who passed away on Oct. 22.  The whole family was together so we took the opportunity to snap a picture!

Post-funeral selfie.

Family selfie!

Had to snap a picture of Eden in her adorable dress!

All 8 of the grandchildren!

Eden on Halloween after trick-or-treating.

Gorgeous sunset just before we headed out of New Jersey.

"Mommy, you want to play ball?!?!" :D

Showing off her pulling-up skills!

Me and my lovely sisters-in-law celebrating Robin's birthday.

We went to Hyland Heights Baptist for a Fall Festival the Sunday before Halloween.  Here is my sweet little strawberry ready to collect some candy in her little bucket.

Eden and Daddy at the Fall Festival.

Eden loves onions! 

Sleepy mama and baby.

Gorgeous sunrise on my way home from work one morning.

Not long after we got home from FL, some of our family came up to visit us.  Aunt Joan, Mom, Emma, Madi, Eden and I went to Morris Orchard to get some fresh picked apples and apple cider donuts, yum!

Cousin Love.

Hanging out with Hootie and Uncle Rusty (who came down from Philly to visit).

Hanging out with Papa!

Eden and her Great Great Aunt Marjorie!

Eden and Emma.

Eden hanging out with the pumpkins at Morris Orchard.

I was going through some clothes that my sister gave me and found this hat.  Unfortunately, it fits Eden now, at the end of summer (it's size 18 months).  Hah!

Trying on Eden's Halloween costume!

Playing dress-up with some baby leggings.  I know I'm cute!

On Oct. 16, I hosted a Thirty-One party and Eden's friend Aubrey came.  They had lots of fun together (until Eden fell and hit her head and had a meltdown because it was past her bedtime).

Cousins Mercy and Eden!


No comments:

Post a Comment